Sunday, April 17, 2005

I got a job! Hooray!

So I got this job teaching English on the internet, it's $10 per half hour lesson which isn't bad for sitting on my arse at home in my grundies. It's one of those 'no job security, we'll put you on our books and see who calls' type things, but it's something, they reckon I'll be teaching in early June! It's not a full time job type thing, but a good backup I reckon.

I'm also leaving for a 10 day stay in Prague today in which hopefully I'll sort out some more work and start manouvering towards renting an apartment out there! It's all very exciting!

Of course if it doesn't pan out and I don't find anything extra it looks like Tokyo is still an option, bit scary though...

1 Comments:

Blogger Calvin said...

excellent stuff, congrats on the job, and have fun in prague!!

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home