Sunday, April 10, 2005

Hooray for me!

In great new strides in the fields of technology I was messing around on Acid and found the button that makes everything go SHAAAAWOOOOOOOM and WHOOOOEEEEEEEEEEH! I was so excited by my discovery that I made an edit of These words by Natasha Bedingfield and stuck it in the middle of a mix that was supposed to be moody and intense. Still, it may not fit and it may sound terrible, but I have left it in and in the next few days or so if I get to finish it I'll chuck up a link to yousendit and you can all witness the madness I have sunk to.

My mum made me a new belt today with proper leather and stitching and everything, it's really nice, to celebrate we had royale with cheese's from maccadonaldsa.

fuckin' hell I live a varied and fullfilling life!

In other news I'm hoping to get to Prague by the weekend to sort out work and stuff, I've been nearly a month sitting on my arse, it's getting sore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home