Friday, April 22, 2005

First of all...

Many apologies for not posting lots of random crapola up in this beeyotch for a while, but I'm not near a computer very often at the moment, but this will all change very soon, and I can post up links and stuff that no-one will be interested in ona regular basis once again.

So I'm in Prague and I have news, that I've decided to give it a go here before deciding to bugger off to the other side of the world. It's close to my friends and family so that just makes it a little bit easier here I guess. Anyways, I've got a sweet room in a flat about 15 minute metro ride from the centre, it's 4500 Korunas a month which is about a hundred quid, with all the bills and ADSL internet thrown in! I couldn't pass up a bargain like that so I think I'll be moving out here to live in the middle of May or so. It's very exciting, particularly with this new telephone teaching job, and I've just applied to a fairly prestigious language school as well, so things are looking cautiously optimistic at the moment.

Apart from that I'm heading into darkest Moldovia (Rabbits with baby's heads etc) to watch the Regime play a gig this weekend, and after that preparing myself mentally and physically for a long weekend in London!

Ahh, the lifestyles of the rich and famous eh?

Easy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Calvin said...

ahh, you lucky jetsetter you!! :-)

4:43 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

Yeah, I know it... The food's not so special though, so it's not all positive! :)

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home