Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Ooh! Look at me, I've got a 'links' section!

Aren't I Mr fancy Dan?

I had to go in and edit the code to do that! I'll be hacking into NORAD next.

Bolstered by the fact that my trip is nearing the end and there's not a great deal I'm going to be writing about concerning my travels I was thinking about what to do with this lame excuse for a blog.

Of course probably the best thing to do would be to leave it for dead, but I'm a sucker for hopeless causes so I had another idea...

I want to turn this into a kind of online magazine thing for random rants and stupid articles and interesting stuff like that, I'm not even sure if that's possible, but I'm going to give it a go... I've been rooting around behind the scenes here and it seems that things could be made to look quite good and stuff.

I'm not sure about backgrounds, forums, galleries and gay stuff like that, basically because I'm technologically retarded, so maybe someone who knows more about it could tell me if I'm barking up the wrong tree and if it would be better in the long run to try and do a proper website or something?

I want to make an online version of some crappy handmade photocopied fanzine thing and I realised that I have a bunch of friends who are full to the brim of piss and vinegar, who are funny even when they aren't drunk and who are quite happy to waste time on some stupid shit that will never amount to anything. So please send me some stuff, I don't care if it's a link or a reason why you hate cucumbers or a link to a decent mix, or a picture of a dog wearing a buzz lightyear costume.

http://www.costumesinc.com/Costumes/images/5732-1930709156.jpg

I know a few of my better ideas have fallen by the wayside (The gumball 3000 style race around Britain for example) but this one's different, it's better, mainly because I don't have to get off my arse to do anything. So please send me something, I'll publish it.

There is an option to give other people access to the editorial parts of this blog too, which I'm happy to do if anyone's interested. Of course if anyone knows about making a 'proper' website that an imbecile like me could get to grips with, please let me know too. In the meantime, send me a story, or a list, or a review or any old selection of random letters that look quite pretty, it could be fun, and let's face it, it's better than reading those '100 ways men and women are different' crappy emails at work.

Even if you just want to tell me I'm a dick and there's no point to any of this email me at:

sevenape@ml1.net


Chowbye

7 Comments:

Blogger Daniel said...

Umm... Okay, I will...


WTF?

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please be careful when *selling* it too. WTF? probably just a spammer.

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well it's started well! But seriously, it's a good idea. Every inspired thought I have you will hear about..... I'll get back to you.

Farquarr

10:56 AM  
Blogger Daniel said...

I said God Damn, god damn, the pusherman.

cheers boys!

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the only certainties in this life are:
women sound like horses when they piss,(this is not a dig,just anatomical fact)
friend of the devil by the grateful dead is the finest song comitted to parchment(hey nonny nonny)

11:10 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

I haven't listened to a woman pissing in a long time... a long time.

As to the 'dead... I can't comment at all. but if it was actually any good I would have heard it by now wouldn't I?

6:29 PM  
Blogger phylos said...

Dude i got pill spammers on my blog too. MF's need shooting.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home