Sunday, March 13, 2005

Nothing...

That's it, I have nothing interesting to report, no old women falling over or anything, can't even find anything in the news to get me incensed today, I can't even find anyone I recognise on the posted on the fool's gold photos page.

Sorry.


I'm off to have my last Tom Yung before I leave Thailand.


Here are a couple of facts I stole from the BBc website:

  • By country of birth, there were approximately 100,000 more Germans than Bangladeshis living in England and Wales, according to the 2001 census.
  • Bill Wyman loves metal detecting and has found more than 300 coins, including a gold half-noble from 1361

Peas.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your gonna die in the real world slacker boy. Enjoy!

love
Farquarr

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home