Friday, December 17, 2004

Sorry about this.

Not much to report, so I'll do it in list form so as not to get bogged down in rubbish flowery prose.

  • Hut on the beach
  • Mangrove trees lining the beach
  • hammock
  • sunset from hammock outside hut with cocktail
  • Good bars
  • Reece's nutrageous bars
  • which are by the way REALLY good bars.
  • Swim before breakfast
  • Swim after breakfast
  • lounge till sunset
  • blue sky
  • Turquoise water
  • God, it's hell. I wish I was back in England with a week to go until christmas.

2 Comments:

Blogger Calvin said...

you lucky $%#& you!! :-p!! hehe, just kidding.. have a great time!! :-))

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I started the Christmas drinking a week ago with the first of my work Christmas dos, and am now ill. Apparently the body will only take so much booze, late nights, and stumbling around in the cold. Merry Christmas!!

Dr Harflarr

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home