Saturday, December 11, 2004

Not only a squat toilet...

But the shower is a big bucket of water with a smaller one to sluice water over yourself with! Heh! I wanted basic and I got it.

It's the black moon party tonight... I think it's a totally trance affair. But. I'm gonna go and see what's up. I'm a touch bored with playing gameboy in my hammock till bedtime. Haven't really met anyone here yet, but a few people from my travels are coming over the next 10 days or so and there's always a chance of chatting to some wild eyed hippies at the black moon party!



hooray.

There was a time in my life where a trance party would have been my flipping life blood. Let's hope I don't go back there.

Now done about fifteen pages of my comic strip and it's getting worse, much worse.

Off to buy some homely touches for my bungalow on stilts like some mosquito coils.

gaters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home