Sunday, December 12, 2004

Didn't go Cheesey Quaving...

Well, I turned up, saw the people going in and heard the bang bang bang-and you can't hear the words music and turned my bike around and went for a little ride around instead. Then I read From a buik 8 by Steven King. Not my first choice, but it was the only book in the guesthouse that wasn't in German. quite enjoyed it but dreamed about giant man eating spiders on my bed. When I woke up I realised I am in Asia, so the dream wasn't so far fetched.

Hanging around in Had rin the 'Party capital' of Koh Phangan. It's just like ibiza or something, pretty lame, although I did find a bar that did a passable pizza (I'm kinda sick of eating rice) and not only had old school, but Starsky and Hutch AND Zoolander on the video, so rather than talk to actual people I watched a couple of movies.


And it was good.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"You're more dead to me than your dead mother"

"It has to be at least... THREE times bigger than this!"

"You can Derelicte my balls"

Man, Zoolander OWNS.

MZA

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home