Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Ch ch ch Changes!

Things are very different here now. The Israelis have arrived in force and are desperatley trying to pull anything in a skirt. There are so any of them they outnumber everyone else three to one. It's not a problem for me, but a few of the girls in our group are getting a little annoyed with the agressive chat up techniques.

Theplace is really filling up and they reckon there's gonna be about 18 000 people here by christmas. Good job I have a great bungalow, my prematureness has paid off once again! ;)

Not much else to say. getting into the christmas spirit... Well Whisky ayway.

Went to the half moon trance party in the jungle, it was a full on sausagefest and more than a little shit. Take my advice kids. Trance is bad.

Going out to eat some mexcan food and celebrate a birthday. Someone mentioned mushroom shakes.... *Shiver runs down spine*

Things haven't got quite as bacchanalian as my time in Prague, but I'm sure it's coming...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home