Monday, December 13, 2004

Another wacky tale in my crazy life.

Watched

Alexander - Rubbish and camper than Glastonbury festival.

And

Shark's tale - Quite funny in places Jack black was a bit rubbish though. Except for one line.


Umm... So Got sunburn on my arms from riding around on a scooter all day. Met a couple of cool Canadians but they went back to Bangkok today. Everybody else here is some sort of clone:

Tousled blonde hair, tube tops and weird cheerleader skirts for the girls (fake von dutch)

Tousled blond hair, Logo tshirt (fake von dutch) and Trucker caps for the guys. Unless they're Israeli, in which case horrific giant tribal tattoo all over. I can't talk... Bought a zero skateboards cap in Bangkok the other day. At least it's not von dutch I guess.

But I guess Jealousy gets me nowhere.

And besides. They don't know what my dad's got.


Are you not entertained?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Increasingly. Keep up the good work.

Harliboflarr

11:00 AM  
Blogger Daniel said...

Ahh, rwanda, how the devil are you? Good I hope?

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home