Friday, November 26, 2004

Tick tock, time to go.

I'm leaving Sa Pa today, it's been great, but now it's raining. That fine rain that wets you right through!

I had to check out of my place at 8.30 this morning and my train isn't until 9.15 tonight. Looks like I'll be drinking a lot of coffee and I'll be finishing my book. (Shampoo planet by Douglas Coupland)

Tomorrow morning I'll arrive in Hanoi and it's going to take all of my willpower not to do too much shopping, because on December 1st I'll be in Bangkok and I'll be spending some cash I reckon! Last time I was there I was practically foaming at the mouth at all the fake stuff I could buy. For some strange reason they have loads of Ipath Trainers there too so before I return to Europe in March I'll be stocking up some more.

I'm not sure how else I'll be spending four days in Hanoi, but I hear there is some great water puppetry... Nice one lonely planet, I'll definitley be checking that one out.

Went for a 'trek' the other day that basically consisted of a pleasant country walk intermittently broken up by hordes of people trying to sell us useless crap, after the motorbiking into the wilderness episode of the other day it seemed a trifle tame in comparison. Nice views though.

Umm...

Happy thanksgiving for all the Americans for yesterday. You know we'll get it back one day. :)

Don't watch club Paradiso with Robin Williams. It's terrible.

laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home