Tuesday, November 30, 2004

So I'm leaving on a jet plane...

Don't know when I'll be back again.

This time tomorrow I'll be back in Bangkok god help me, and the worst thing is I know it won't be my last time...

Haven't had any dreams since the last one, but I have been trying to control my lunatic side by drawing terrible comic strips. They are poorly drawn and nonsensical but they provide me with some amusement, I'm like the kid in the house where the TV is broken. Give me some paper and pens and I'll be happy all day. I've already drawn about five pages or so, but it's not as impressive as all that, it's mainly writing with some really bad heads. maybe I'll try and scan some in here someday and everyone can see just what living on my own in Hanoi for a week has done to me. It's certainly not pretty.

Anyway, as the bishop said to the actress,

"That's not a Ram"

(I live in fervent hope that someone will take pity on me in Bangkok and talk to me. I feel that weird sort of amusing dementia that happens when you haven't slept enough, or when you're really, really bored) .

Lat











er











s.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This'll fuck ya head up nice and proper...

http://www.cyphic.net/zoomquilt/zoom.htm

Fury Eye

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, it's missruckus (helen) from the ninjatune forum!
not sure if you;d see the replies i made to you there, but i'm heading to se asia with a friend in about amonth (departing from toronto on jan 6th) and will be there until mid-april. if you feel like hooking up at some point, let me know. i think our general route might be tokyo (stopover) --> bangkok --> northern thailand --> laos --> vietnam --> cambodia --> southern thai islands --> and then.. home :(

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home