Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Nha Trang me.

In what lonely planet describes as 'Vietnam's premier seaside party town'. Have still got a cold, am starting to think it might actually be Malaria, if I'm still feeling shite by the weekend I'll go to the doctors or something. Nha trang is pretty terrible, like I'd imagine Bournemouth to be in the 60's. It's supposed to be great, but after some lovely countryside beaches and islands the whole urban seaside scene is a little depressing for me. I'm grouching though, it probably is lovely, I just haven't been able to see it through the sheets of rain yet.



hmph.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daniel said...

Cheers wes, it would be cool as to hook up with you. Hope you're good and there's a light at the end of the westcoast tunnel?

Just don't get as fucked up as that first day of hip hop kemp! :)

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home