Saturday, November 27, 2004

My precious...

I'm turning into a backpacker Gollum. Today I found myself discussing other travellers with myself. The conversations were going a little like this:

-Look at them with their sleeping mats. Surely you don't need to carry all that shit around with you?

-Ahh, but maybe they're doing some camping along the way?

-Still, You have to be a bit of a pansy, I mean it's not hard to sleep on the ground.

-Yeah, at a festival when you're totally smashed, it's different in the real world.

-I suppose you're right, but it looks like they're just doing it for show.

-maybe...

-Still, they're wankers.

It's time to start taking the medication again. ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO >.<

Dude, I can TOTALLY picture you doing this... but I prefer to think of you as "eccentric" rather than "fucking batshit".

MZA

1:27 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

Heh! Nah, Batshit's about right. For one I don't have nearly enough money to be considered eccentric.

Read The Hobbit yesterday cos I was bored, now I keep wondering what all these people have got in their pocketses.

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home