Monday, November 29, 2004

I have a dream!

Or well, I had one at any rate.

Last night I dreamt that me and one of the chuckle brothers (Can't remember wether it was barry or paul) had got jobs protecting the Pope. His Holiness had decided to do a tour of Fords farm and Beansheaf and we had run into some trouble around the industrial estate area of Theale with the Emperor out of Star Wars. Of course a mighty epic battle ensued, where I found the best way of holding back the emperor (to defeat him totally was impossible) was to sneak around behind him and whack him in the small of the back with a metal shelving unit. (the type you get in warehouses and school science labs.). This proved helpful to His Holiness who began to make his escape. Barry (or Paul) didn't really help much.

Then I was awoken by a load of mulleted english holiday makers in flares and those horrible pointy shoes who had just got back from the New Century.

yes, my time in Hanoi is that interesting I'm telling you about a dream I had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home