Friday, October 01, 2004

Fish, plankton, sea greens... protein from the sea!

Last night I went to a FourTet gig on the 52nd story of the Roppongi hills, a massive skyscraper, strange concert, no booze, nobody smoking , but I really enjoyed it. It was organised by Onedotzero who do club visuals and dvds I think. There were two massive screens showing weird campy 6o's psychedelic effects, and Fourtet hidded somewhere at the front behind his laptop. It was all very strange and Logan's run-ish all these people standing in this clean white space watching kinda lava lamp images listening to digital noise and glitches and stuff. Especially when I looked round behind me and saw the whole of Tokyo streched out in the night-time... very cinematic.


laters.

gaters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home