Thursday, September 09, 2004

First impressions... Last.

Only been here a couple of days still, but Tokyo has been both exactly what I expected and nothing like how I expected. What follows is a list of things that have jumped out at me, apologies if I come out with all the cliches.
  • You can buy anything from a vending machine, even pants. I have seen them
  • Slightly out of the centres and the roads are really narrow and there seems to be an awful lot of greenery
  • Camoflage bathing ape condoms
  • Loads of people here seem to be really fashionable
  • Today I spent the day in Yoyogi park, in one of the gardens I was the only person there for an hour, I certainly didn't expect that.
  • The train and metro system here is probably the most confusing thing I have ever experienced
  • It's humid.
  • Pokari sweat is a nice enough drink.

That's it for today, webslingers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you noticed the availability of the vending machine pants, you never know when you might need some at short notice. May you always be panted and in the style of the appropriate gender.

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pokari Sweat is gross...I was drinking that in sydney, get a pocket doctor by Coca Cola... have you not been out on piss on your own yet??? Surley thats a must in Tokyo!!

Mum and Dads computers is fucked thats why they've not mailed you

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home