Sunday, September 26, 2004

333 times the joy.

I was sitting in the park yesterday watching some punk pop band record a video and some americans playing frisbee when this Japanese woman came ove to talk to me. She had a card dedicated to this lake in Japan and she wanted someone to write "thank you" on it in different languages, then she showed me this A4 piece of paper with 333 tiny little pictures of the lake on it, she told me to circle the lake once was lucky, but to circle 333 of them was 333 times the joy! Of course I obliged, then she thanked me profusely and left...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were in there.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Daniel said...

Hahaha!

Don't think so, although when I told her I was part Italian and could write 'grazie' she seemed somewhat overjoyed!

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude! you should've done Russian, too, she'd've melted...

btw, did you draw circles around all 333 of them? Or did she mean "circle" as in "walk around"... ;o)

MZA

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home