Wednesday, August 04, 2004

emo

Dashboard confessional mtv unplugged.

Never heard this band before. Maybe it's something to do with how I'm feeling at the moment, but I have never heard anything like it. Acoustic emo stuff with the audience drowning out the vocals in most of the songs... Pretty heartwrenching stuff. Appeals to the 16 year old indie kid in me. I'm sure most people would think it's totally lame, but hey ho. I like it, a lot.

At night sometimes I lie in complete silence and dream that I'm a superhero. I wouldn't have a cape or a mask. I'd just wear regular clothes and nobody would know but me. I could have some sort of power, maybe I would be incredibly fast or strong, or shoot beams of light from my eyes. Perhaps I could control an army of robots, or rats, or even robotic rats. From the future, shooting beams of light from their eyes. It doesn't really matter.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How odd that I should come across you on here! Not even sure how I found this page but there you are! In case I'm freaking you out, it's Dan K from Reading... nice to know that you're OK. Do you have email??? Mine is dan@freshairuk.co.uk if you wanna say hi.....

1:43 AM  
Blogger Daniel said...

Aye.

I admit everything. I'm a wuss. :)

3:35 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

Aye.

I admit everything. I'm a wuss. :)

3:35 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

Aye.

I admit everything. I'm a wuss. :)

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Superheroes eh ? Well don't forsake the memory of those fucked up creatures we saw scuttling thru the woods on the way to kutna hora ! Rabbits with with goat heads and monkey claws , you know it dude !

Paulo Raybouldo

2:13 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

Man... That was some whole other level medieval central european satanic shit! I think it was something to do with the Becherovka! I forgot about them... Maybe on purpose to drive the dark images from my mind. Now I'll never get to sleep tonight. You surely must be the nameless one himself... I am awaiting you resurecction oh dark lord.

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home