Friday, July 16, 2004

Rubik's cubes and ballpoint pens.

So, I've been here in Budapest for about 2 weeks and I've seen the inside of a classroom, the inside of a metro and the inside of my eyelids... Not quite the cultural experience I was thinking of. It's weird, when something takes up so much of your life it becomes so important, hence me not posting here for 2 weeks, me not emailing anybody and rather unfortunatley me not getting as drunk as I need to.

It's good though, I needed some sort of focus, there're so many fucked up things happening around me, maybe it's better to immerse myself in something as banal as this.

On the upside it's Friday and I don't have to teach again til Tuesday so, at least for tonight I can drown my sorrows in brown booze.

They poured sand onto the banks of the Danube. They're creating a beach for the weekend. If it's nice I'll definitley go down there.

So...


The sausage wouldn't be a sausage if they made it from better meat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home