Friday, July 02, 2004

Never ever, bloody anything ever.

So, had half my vaccinations so hopefully when I go to Tokyo they won't put me in quarentine. Tomorrow at 9.30 AM I leave the house for my nearly 24 hour journey to Budapest, doctor said to 'ignore' any flu-ish feelings and temperatures I might start running. I have a feeling it's gonna be like the end of midnight cowboy on the bus, as long as I don't end up dead in a pool of my own piss I reckon I'll be okay.

Not sure if I'm bringing enough music with me, I thought I had plenty but just heard some stuff by a band called 'Crack village' from Manchester who are brilliant, they have some mp3s on their website which are well worth a listen.

Bought keyring versions of connect 4 and yahtzee, it's brilliant I feel like I'm a giant when I play 'em.

umm...

Italian MTV has been playing Jentina's Bad ass strippa pretty much back to back, I wouldn't mind so much except they've taken chihuaha off the playlist for good...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home