Sunday, July 25, 2004

It's the end of the world as we know it.

Volcanoes erupt, megatonnage atom bombs come crashing down, sublimating all who are caught in the blast. Giant tidal waves rip through inland waters tearing at the very fabric of society as we know it. Global killer meteorites rain down on us at a frantic pace. Super viruses spread through the third world and beyond, before any vaccinations are possible, let alone effective. Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together. Mass hysteria.

Yes, my time here in Budapest is nearing it's end. Less than a week to go, and I can honestly say I'm more than a little gutted. It's not "The Course", that can, in the immortal words of Elizabeth Darko "Go suck a fuck". But I've met some really nice people (Some really, really nice people - You know who you are!) And it's a shame that I haven't been able to enjoy my stay as much as I should have due to such craziness as grammar homework and 12 hour days.

I dunno, there are things I have to do... Meh... Fuck, listen to me... I'm basically taking the longest fucking holiday ever and complaining about it! :)

The summer's reaching a peak here and I need to follow the sun.

umm...

Besides I have many toilets and many stools to examine around the globe... Keep on truckin'.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home